We Have You Covered Every Step of the Way
Datamart provides the best in class networking products from Adtran and HP.
Datamart designs, installs and supports products from Adtran and HP to build a solid foundation for your unified communications solution. Without the proper underlying infrastructure, you may encounter issues with the quality of service of your phone calls and other applications.
Datamart will evaluate your unique infrastructure requirements to determine if any changes are recommended before moving forward with a UC project. Customers rely on our expertise in networking to ensure successful projects.
ADTRAN offers a full line of Switches, Routers and SIP Gateways for converged IP networks.
- SIP interoperability at the premises creates a service provider migration path to various services, from business trunking and hosted VoIP onto native SIP trunking.
- Carrier-class, cost-effective IP Business Gateways for integrated services such as VoIP
Support for domestic and international deployments.
- Robust routing, firewall, VPN, QoS, VQM, dynamic bandwidth allocation, and remote management features
Industry-leading product, support, and warranty.
A Solution for Every Network. Whether you’re upgrading your campus, branch or data center network, we have the right switch solution to get you connected.
HP networking switches offer high performance, scalability, and a wide range of features for core to edge connectivity that dramatically reduces network complexity and lowers cost of ownership.
Whether you’re upgrading your campus, branch or data center network, we have the right switch solution to get you connected.
- Flexible, simple and cost-effective Fast Ethernet Switches
- Power over Ethernet
- Security and Quality of Service (QoS) you can rely on
As the global leader in SD-WAN (with over 10,000 deployments, and over 50% current market share in the SD-WAN sector), FatPipe Networks delivers “Guaranteed Uptime-All the Time”, to eliminate failover issues, helping make IT engineers’ work a little easier.
- FatPipe technology is designed around the concept of simplicity.
- FatPipe technology is easy to use and can be implemented in the network with a minimum of disruption.
- From bandwidth capacity increases to addition of features, with FatPipe technology, it is a matter of licensing and remote upgrades.
- No need for replacing existing hardware.
- FatPipe has also strived to become the all encompassing technology unit at the interface of the LAN and WAN.
- The FatPipe device not only provides redundancy and load balancing but also can encrypt, act as a firewall, and be used as a device for marrying public and private networks.
- FatPipe technology can also failover to a new site in the event of a site going dark; this ensures that if the primary site goes down, a secondary site takes over, and the outside world is none the wiser.
- Moving operations to the cloud normally involves complex network architecture. FatPipe technology simplifies it and gives an organization the ability to ensure cloud services can always be connected.
- Investing in FatPipe technology today has, not only immediate returns, but also safeguards the future, which is usually unpredictable.